Monday, September 21, 2020

Mis marcas favoritas: Liz Lisa & Axes Femme


Hola a todos!! Hi everyone!!

Hoy quisiera hacer un post especial sobre las marcas de ropa que me han acompañado en mis sueños de moda y han sido parte de mi crecimiento y de mi identidad. 
Today I would like to make a special post about the clothing brands that have accompanied me in my fashion dreams and have been part of my growth and my identity.

No recuerdo bien el año exacto cuando descubrí la moda japonesa, pero sí recuerdo que hace unos 10 años o más, navegando por internet encontré un hermoso reloj en forma de corazón, algo que nunca antes había visto. La verdad es que pasó hace tanto tiempo que no recuerdo la marca exacta del reloj, mi mente me recuerda que las primeras prendas de moda japonesa que vi fueron de Baby The Stars Shine Bright (moda lolita), pero mi recuerdo del reloj se asemeja mucho más a los que hace LIZ LISA. 
I don't quite remember the exact year when I discovered Japanese fashion, but I do remember that about 10 or more years ago, surfing the internet, I found a beautiful heart-shaped watch, something I had never seen before. The truth is that it happened so long ago that I do not remember the exact brand of the watch. My mind reminds me that the first Japanese fashion items I saw were from the brand Baby The Stars Shine Bright (lolita fashion), but my memory of the watch is very similar to LIZ LISA items.

Relojes Liz Lisa diseño 2015 (algo parecido vi en ese entonces)
Liz Lisa design 2015 watches (I saw something similar back then)

Creo que desde ese día comencé a investigar cada vez más sobre ese tipo de moda, tan femenino y romántico, que nunca había visto en mi país. 

Tiempo después, descubrí que en Japón existía una moda muy popular entre las chicas: la moda gyaru

I think from that day on I began to investigate more and more about that type of fashion, so feminine and romantic, that I had never seen in my country.

Later, I discovered that in Japan there was a very popular fashion among girls: gyaru fashion.

Página de revista Popteen 2009

Al parecer, la moda gyaru era una revolución en Japón contra la imagen perfecta de la mujer japonesa. Las chicas teñían su cabello rubio, usaban uñas largas y pestañas postizas; bronceaban su piel y vestían minifaldas y botas por sobre la rodilla. En ese tiempo además yo comenzaba a seguir el grupo idol Morning Musume, que dentro de sus integrantes tenía chicas que usaban un estilo muy similar al de las gyaru. Estaba fascinada descubriendo ese estilo y terminé enamorada de este cuando supe que existía una variante más delicada: Sweet / Romantic Gyaru. 
Apparently gyaru fashion was a revolution in Japan against the perfect image of the Japanese woman. Girls dyed their hair blonde, wore long nails and false eyelashes, tanned their skin, wore miniskirts and over-the-knee boots. At that time, I also began to follow the idol group Morning Musume, which among its members had girls who used a style very similar to that of the gyaru. I was fascinated discovering that style and I ended up falling in love with it when I learned that there was a more delicate variant: Sweet / Romantic Gyaru.

Comenzando el 2010, con el resurgir del estilo simple y minimalista, al parecer la moda gyaru empezaba su proceso de salida. Sin embargo, algunas marcas no iban a desaparecer tan fácilmente sino que mantendrían vivo el estilo para luego, 10 años después, recién adaptarse a las necesidades de las compradoras. 
On 2010, with the resurgence of the simple and minimalist style, gyaru fashion was apparently starting its exit process. However, some brands were not going to disappear so easily, but would keep the style alive and then, 10 years later, they would just adapt to the needs of the buyers.

Liz Lisa 2010-2015-2020 respectivamente

La marca LIZ LISA es la embajadora del pasado Romantic Gyaru. También utilizado en el estilo "Himekaji" (Princesa casual), LIZ LISA crea prendas para las princesas del mundo real, que prefieren vestirse casual sin perder la dulzura. Solo un 15% de sus prendas por colección corresponden a pantalones o jeans y estos tendrán sí o sí detalles femeninos como cintas o encaje. La marca se identifica como un estilo "Retro Girlish"
The women's apparel brand LIZ LISA, was the ambassador of the Romantic Gyaru past. Also used in the "Himekaji" (Casual Princess) style, LIZ LISA creates clothes for princesses living in the real world, who prefer to dress casually without losing their sweetness. Only 15% of their items per collection correspond to pants or jeans and these will have feminine details such as ribbons or lace. The brand identifies itsself as "Retro Girlish".

Para la yo de ese entonces, acceder a prendas de ese estilo era imposible y para peor, no había forma de replicar el estilo como quería, porque en mi país no había absolutamente nada parecido. ¿Faldas? ¿Ropa rosada? Eso es para niñas pequeñas e inmaduras.
For the younger me, getting clothes of that style was just impossible and worse, there was no way to replicate the style as I wanted, because in my country there was absolutely nothing like it. Skirts? Pink clothes? That's for little and immature girls.

Mi único consuelo por muchos años fue mirar los diseños por Internet y conseguir revistas japonesas, cosa que era más factible que un vestido. Recuerdo que una amiga japonesa que vivió en Chile por un tiempo, al conocer que me gustaba la moda japonesa me regaló una revista llamada Ranzuki, una de las últimas especializadas en moda gyaru. Recuerdo mi felicidad cada vez que conseguía una revista o lograba descargarla de un sitio chino, porque aunque no pudiera acceder a los lindos vestidos, al menos podía buscar inspiración en ellos e intentar replicar el estilo. Al mismo tiempo, empecé a seguir a youtubers que sí podían comprar prendas LIZ LISA, como en ese entonces Kim Dao. 

So at the end, my only consolation for many years was looking at designs on the Internet and getting Japanese magazines, which was something more feasible than an actual dress. I remember that a Japanese friend who lived in Chile for a while, when she learned that I liked Japanese fashion, gave me a magazine called Ranzuki, one of the last specialized in gyaru fashion. I remember my happiness every time I got a magazine or managed to download it from a Chinese site, because even if I could not buy the beautiful dresses, I could at least look for inspiration in them and try to replicate the style. At the same time, I started following youtubers who could buy LIZ LISA clothes, like Kim Dao back in the day.

Pasaron los años hasta el 2014, cuando supe que en 2015 cumpliría mi sueño de visitar Japón por primera vez. Yo seguía siendo una estudiante sin ingresos, pero me puse el objetivo de juntar dinero todo el año para poder comprar la fukubukuro o Lucky Bag de LIZ LIZA. El plan era comprarla por Internet y mandarla a la dirección de una amiga en Japón para que al llegar pudiera entregármela. 
Years passed until 2014, when I knew that in 2015 I would finally fulfill my dream of visiting Japan for the first time. I was still a student with no income, but I set a goal of saving money all year long so that I could buy the LIZ LIZA fukubukuro or Lucky Bag. The plan was to buy it online and send it to a friend's address in Japan so that when I arrived She could give it to me.


Source: Liz Lisa Ameblo


Finalmente, al comenzar la primavera en Japón el 2015, mi amiga me entregó mi primera compra de LIZ LISA. Durante mi viaje pude visitar un par de tiendas, incluyendo la de Takeshita Street (cerrada en 2019) sin embargo andaba con un presupuesto muy ajustado y no pude comprar nada más directamente en la tienda. Sí pude al menos, comprar un Mook Book (revista que muestra la colección de la marca con un producto edición limitada) de la colaboración de LIZ LISA y My Melody de ese año y un par de prendas de la colección Lizmelo, ofrecida en las tiendas de moda a bajo costo Shimamura.
Finally, as spring began in Japan in 2015, my friend gave me my first purchase of LIZ LISA. During my trip I was able to visit a couple of stores, including the one on Takeshita Street (closed in 2019), however I was on a very tight budget and I couldn't buy anything else directly from the store. Yes I could at least buy a Mook Book (magazine that shows the brand's collection with a limited edition product) from the collaboration of LIZ LISA and My Melody from that year and a couple of items from the Lizmelo collection, offered in Shimamura store. 


Un año después, pude comprar otra Lucky Bag edición verano. También pude comprar otro Mook Book con un estuche de LIZ LISA x My Melody. Ambas revistas son un tesoro que guardo en mi maleta LIZ LISA y que no puedo usar por miedo a que se ensucien. 
A year later, I was able to buy another Summer Edition Lucky Bag and another Mook Book with a LIZ LISA x My Melody pouch. Both magazines are a treasure that I keep in my LIZ LISA suitcase and that I cannot use for fear of them getting dirty.


2015 y 2016 fueron los años donde pude disfrutar libremente mi amor por esta marca. Posteriormente, en 2017 comencé a trabajar en lugares más formales y mi gusto por esta ropa tuvo que mantenerse guardado en un pequeño lugar de mi corazón. También la presión social volvió a atacarme tanto desde Japón como desde occidente, porque para los japoneses, LIZ LISA es una marca para chicas adolescentes y cuando uno supera cierta edad y comienza a ser "shakaijin" (persona que ya trabaja y contribuye a la sociedad) debe vestirse de forma más "madura". 
2015 and 2016 were the years where I could freely enjoy my love for this brand. Later, in 2017 I started working in more formal places and my taste for these clothes had to stay kept in a small place in my heart. Social pressure also attacked me again both from Japan and from the West, because for the Japanese, LIZ LISA is a brand for teenage girls and when one exceeds a certain age and begins to be "shakaijin" (a person who already works and contributes to society ) should dress in a more "grown up" way.

2017 y 2018 fueron unos años estresantes para mí, sobre todo por el trabajo. Como no podía usar ropa informal durante la semana comencé a pensar que ya debía dedicarme a buscar prendas que solo fuesen útiles para trabajar. Sin embargo, cuando iba a los centros comerciales nada me gustaba y deseaba que tan solo hubiese ropa de estilo más delicado. 
Fue entonces mientras buscaba alguna Lucky Bag para comprar en 2017 que descubrí Axes Femme. 

2017 and 2018 were stressful years for me, especially because of work. Since I could not wear casual clothes during the week, I began to think that I should dedicate myself to looking for clothes that were only useful for work. However, when I went shopping, I never liked anything and I wished that there were only clothes of a more delicate style.

It was then while looking for some Lucky Bag to buy in 2017 that I discovered Axes Femme.


El concepto de Axes Femme es ropa para que mujeres de todas las edades tengan un estilo de vida donde puedan florecer. La marca tiene un estilo muy romántico, pero con diseños y colores más variados que LIZ LISA. 
Axes Femme entonces se puede utilizar para el estilo Himekaji, casual, trabajo, incluso moda Lolita.
Esta tienda fue una luz para mí en medio de mi crisis de "identidad de estilo". 
Mis primeros acercamientos a esta marca fueron igual que con LIZ LISA: compré sus Lucky Bag 2018 y 2019.

The Axes Femme concept is clothing for women of all ages to have a lifestyle where they can flourish. The brand has a very romantic style, but with more varied designs and colors than LIZ LISA.

Axes Femme can then be used for Himekaji style, casual, work, even Lolita fashion. This store was a light for me in the midst of my "style identity" crisis.

My first approaches to this brand were the same as with LIZ LISA: I bought their 2018 and 2019 Lucky Bags.


Línea Axes Femme Poetique 2020

Nuevamente podía disfrutar de la moda que tanto me gustaba. De a poco en mi armario aparecían prendas que a mí me gustaban y aprendía más sobre cómo combinarlas. 

Finally I could enjoy the fashion that I liked so much once more. Little by little, clothes that I liked started appearing into my closet and I learned more about how to coordinate them.


Finalmente, en 2019 hice mi segundo viaje a Japón, esta vez con una de mis maletas totalmente vacía. Durante este viaje pude cumplir ese sueño que había pospuesto y visité un sinfín de tiendas de ropa, 3 de Axes Femme y 2 de LIZ LISA, entre estas 2 últimas, la principal que está en Shibuya 109. 
Finally, in 2019 I had my second trip to Japan, but this time I went with of my suitcases completely empty. During this trip I was able to fulfill that dream that I had postponed, and visited countless  stores, 3 from Axes Femme and 2 from LIZ LISA. Among the last 2, I visited the main Liz Lisa Store in Shibuya 109.




Liz Lisa en mis sueños, Axes Femme en mi realidad.
Liz Lisa in my dreams, Axes Femme in my reality.

Después de este último viaje, creía haberle dado un cierre definitivo a LIZ LISA como una de mis marcas favoritas de ropa. La marca actualmente sigue ofreciendo prendas muy adorables, colores suaves e incluso incluyó el negro en su paleta de colores pero yo seguía pensando "ya no es para mí". Las prendas las reservaba exclusivamente para eventos especiales que me hicieran sentir cómoda usándola frente a otras personas. 
After this last trip, I thought I had given LIZ LISA a definitive closure as one of my favorite clothing brands. The brand currently continues to offer very adorable clothes, soft colors and even included black in its color palette but I kept thinking "it's not for me anymore". I ended wearing my Liz Lisa clothes exclusively for special events that made me feel comfortable.

Vistiendo Liz Lisa (lamento que solo sean selfies)
1era foto: evento seiyuu en Japón.
2da foto: viaje familiar en Chile 
3er: mi cumpleaños

En 2020, llegó la pandemia que encerró al mundo entero. Como puse en mi post anterior, estuve meses extremadamente deprimida y sentí que no debería estar preocupándome por cosas poco importantes para vestir las cosas que me gustan. Mi vida y mi percepción de esta cambió y creo que también para muchas personas. Quiero ser capaz de usar lo que me gusta sin vergüenza o preocupación. 
In 2020, it appeared the pandemic that closed the entire world. As I wrote in my previous post, I got extremely depressed for months and felt that I shouldn't be worrying about unimportant things and start wearing only the clothes I like. My life and my perception of it changed and I think it has also changed for many people. I want to be able to wear what I like without feeling embarrassment or worry.

Durante los meses de cuarentena he descubierto mucho más sobre el estilo que me gusta. Axes Femme fue una de las primeras marcas que utilizó Instagram tv como plataforma para mostrar en vivo sus productos y reabrió su tienda internacional. Durante el cierre de fronteras en Japón, el correo quedó suspendido, por lo que no podía hacer pedidos aunque sí pude usar la tienda de segunda mano Closet Child para adquirir diseños antiguos de la marca. 
During these months of self quarantine I have discovered much more about the style that I love. Axes Femme was one of the first brands to use Instagram tv as a platform to show their products live and also reopened its international store. The bad news for me are that Japan post international shipping is still suspended, so I can't place any more orders. Fortunately, I could buy some brand items on the second hand store Closet Child and send them to my country by DHL.

Respecto a LIZ LISA, conocí un grupo de facebook llamado Liz Lisa Girls, donde se comparte información sobre compras, videos y blogs sobre la marca. En este grupo descubrí a una youtuber Polaca, Nayenne, cantante y madre que es fanática de LIZ LISA y que se ve hermosa usando sus vestidos. Viendo sus vlogs y estilo de vida fue cuando me di cuenta de que todo este tiempo yo le había prestado demasiada atención al qué dirán de la gente y no en mí misma.

Últimamente he explorado los sitios de ropa de segunda mano para conseguir diseños antiguos que todavía me llaman la atención. Si bien LIZ LISA representa mis sueños, quiero intentar vivirlos ahora que entendí que en la vida cualquier cosa puede suceder.
Regarding LIZ LISA, I met a Facebook group called Liz Lisa Girls, where information about purchases, videos and blogs about the brand are shared. In this group I discovered a Polish youtuber, Nayenne, singer and mother who is a fan of LIZ LISA and who looks beautiful wearing her dresses. Watching their vlogs and lifestyle made me realize that all this time I had paid too much attention to what other poeple would think about my style. 

Lately I've been looking at the second-hand clothing sites for old designs that still catch my eye. Although LIZ LISA represents my dreams, I want to try to live them now that I understand that in life anything can happen.

Hace unas semanas decidí comprar mi primer vestido rosa Liz Lisa. Es el OP en colaboración con My Melody 2014, además de un Jumperskirt. Lo malo es que con las fronteras cerradas, mis pedidos llegarán con mucha suerte a fin de año.
(Cuando lleguen subiré las fotos)

A few weeks ago I decided to buy my first pink Liz Lisa dress. It's the OP in collaboration with My Melody 2014, plus a Jumperskirt. The bad thing is that with the borders closed, my orders will arrive hopefully at the end of the year.
(I will upload the photos when the parcel finally arrives)


Espero que les haya gustado esta entrada aunque me falta contenido. Espero poder compartir fotos de mis nuevas adquisiciones pronto.
I hope you liked this post although I am missing content. I look forward to sharing photos of my new dresses soon.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment