Monday, June 15, 2015

RoseRoseShop Haul/Review

*This is not a sponsored review

Hiiii!! Genki??

This entry will be in English!!
Last month, I ordered from RoseRoseShop.com a korean cosmetics website.
I really wanted to try korean make up products but I wasn't sure which site to buy from, since lately I've read some blogs about fake products.
As I'm a newbie, I ordered from two of the most popular brands with most positive reviews: Etude House and TonyMoly.
RoseRoseShop.com has also good reviews and they have tons of products at very low prices. I'm very satisfied with my purchase and I didn't have any problems with payment and shipping.


ORDER                   SHIPPED               RECIEVED
May 10th                May 13th              June 8th
(maybe some people would think I waited an eternity, but I live in southamerica so I was ready to wait a lot, also, the customs house of my county was on strike so...-_-)
I paid 6.79usd for shipping with tracking code.



This is the box :3 I was so happy when the first thing I saw after open it was...


Free samples!! I got from MIZON and The Face Shop
Thanks!
Now what I ordered

❤ Delight Tony Tint 9ml No. 1 Cherry Pink (TonyMoly)
❤ Surprise Stick Concealer No.1 Light Beige (Etude House)
❤ Oh My Eye Line No. 1 Oh My Black (Etude House)
❤ Bling Bling Eyes Stick No. 3 Pink (Etude House)



I really liked everything I ordered. My favourite is the Oh My Eye Line because I used to have a regular liquid eyeliner and the little brush died at some point so I couldn't apply the liquid appropiately after then.
The bling bling eyestick looks so cute!! It's perfect for girls who wants to have a sweet girly look.
The surprise stick concealer was also a good choice, obviously if you have really deep dark circles it won't cover them by itself but still makes a big difference and I like it :)
Finally, the Tonymoly tint is very cute, cherry pink goes really well with pale skin. It doesn't last all day but I wasn't that interested in that feature.
I give the site 5/5 Good products and service.


Some selfie time with make-up
Thanks for reading ^^



0 comentarios:

Post a Comment